Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Here Goes Nothing

First of all, let me just go ahead and say it. I'm a terrible writer. I've wanted to start a blog for a while now. But then that would mean every one else would know what a terrible writer I really am.

Today, I decided I may as well take the plunge. Good or bad. Spelling errors. Grammar problems. Whatever. It's more important to share and record the happenings of my life than to always wish I had. I'd love to be an eloquent writer. Maybe my writing skills will improve. Either way I'm going for it.

1 comment:

  1. Leslie! I'm so glad you're blogging! Let me know if I can help you get set up or anything. It's quite easy! I find blogging to be a wonderful legacy to leave the kids after they have grown.....the story of their family and the adventures they've share together! Good luck on your blogging adventure!

    ReplyDelete